Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Bookworm Series: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

What to say about Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?...

To start off, you need to read this book!
It's pinch of seriously with a side of awesome!
It is a quick read but that is because you will never want to put it down. Every chance I had, I picked up this book. Mindy has such a way with describing her life happenings that I felt like she was sitting in front of me telling her stories! I think it helps a lot that I have been an avid watcher of The Mindy Project and I have watched The Office (American version) a couple of times, and this allowed me to hear her voice (sorry if that sounds creepy!).
This has definitely been my favourite read so far this year and I will definitely be picking it up again before her new book, Why Not Me?, comes out in the fall! 

I hope you all are having or had a wonderful Monday and let me know if you have read this book and what you thought of it!

"..Will this help me seem like a cool, understanding dad?"
"Honestly, I think you should buy her some kind of SUV. This is what all the divorced dads did for their kids in my high school. A Land Rover, something like that. If you don't have that kind of money, I would just suggest reconciling with the mom."

- Mindy Kaling, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me, pg. 5

1 comment: