Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

I am complete.

Yoga has changed my life.
It has seen me through some pretty stressful times but it has helped to create better and brighter times.
When I get on my mat, I feel like a warrior, like my body is capable of whatever I ask it to do. Now, that is not actually the case but my mind wouldn't know any better. 
All it sees and thinks is perfection
When I am practicing yoga, I feel perfect.
 I feel like this is exactly the way that I am supposed to be. 
I have aimed for so long to find who I am, what my purpose is, and I think that yoga has helped me accomplish just that!
I am complete.

I hope that your day is filled with laughter, love, and positive vibes!
Happy International Yoga Day!!

Namaste <3

(Sorry for the grainy photos, they are from my instagram - which you should follow me on!)


I am just starting to learn forearm stand, so please mind my horrible form!

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.
When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

-Unknown-

6 comments:

  1. Dude, you're a beast! That forearm stand is killer!! Yoga is something I've always wanted to try, but have only made occasional attempts at. But it looks totally freeing, not to mention hardcore! Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are telling me, haha! I am still not the best at the forearm pose but it is such an intimidating pose that I must learn. You should definitely try out a monthly challenge! If you haven't already, you should check out Yoga With Adriene on YouTube! She is the greatest and I promise you will fall in love with the practice!

      Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Erin :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I love yoga but I haven't got the real knack of it just yet! Great post lovely!
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just great, eh?! Once you find your groove, you will never want to get out!
      Thank you for the sweet comment :)
      And beautiful name, haha ;)

      Delete
  3. You look amazing!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete