Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

FOTM: June.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!
I've decided that I am going to share my favourites of each month because I like/love a lot of things and thought, "why not?".
So, here are a few of my favourites for the month of June.

1. Books. In June, I really started to "Buckle" down and get my read on. You are a Badass is such an incredible book that has given me a lot to think about. I can be an incredibly shy person but this book has shown me that being shy is cute and all, but it will not get you what you want. Jen Sincero really knows how to connect with her reader and I felt like every paragraph resonated with me. 



My second book favourite came later in the month but it is my daily devotional. It is not just any daily devotional, it is a colouring book devotional! How. Awesome. Is. That? It's super awesome. I have been on the hunt for a devotional for months now and this little fella showed up in my mailbox as a very belated birthday present from my wonderful sister-in-law! With the guided discussions, it has truly helped me express my love for Christ.


2. The Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art Lens. This lens. Wowza! It has been a dream to use. Since the end of March, when I got it, I have not taken it off. It is my everything! Such a versatile lens that captures each shot so crisply and with ease. I cannot say enough good things about this purchase. For any of you photographers out there or those who are interested in photography, invest in a really good lens. It will be a lifesaver! (Photography tips coming soon!)


3. Podcast: Serial. I have never been into podcasts. They just seemed like the boring parts on the radio when the host would blab on about nothingness. Well, I am a changed woman! Serial (season one) is such a gripping and true tale about a 17 year old boy, now in his 30's, who was convicted of murdering his ex-girlfriend. Hosted by Sarah Koenig, this podcast will have you on the edge of your seat, biting your nails, and holding in your pee all at the same time! Mark and I would find ourselves snuggled on the couch, the room slowly loosing the natural light of the sun, listening to Sarah Koenig add more evidence then take it away. Just. Ah! I love it!

4. Blog(s): Being Heather + Acoustic Erin. I love these two blogs. Both completely different but both awesome. I will be honest, I just discovered Heather's blog, but I wanted to include her here. Once I read her post on being married young, I could not believe how mature and beautiful her words were (by the way, she is only 21!). The other blog/blogger I am loving is Miss Erin! Not only is she always commenting such sweet words on my posts but she is also a very talented writer! Reading her posts give me inspiration for how I want to write. Both are lovely blogs and both are lovelier ladies. Check them out!


5. Clothing: Bodysuits. These things are a lifesaver! No longer do I have to re-adjust myself. No longer do I have to worry about my shirt untucking in unflattering areas. This baby is my go-to! I went into the changing room with one dress and came out with this magical clothing piece thanks to the awesome woman Garage (also a favourite!) who works the changing rooms! You need at least one bodysuit in your wardrobe. I may never by a regular tee again!


Well, there you have it! Just a few of my FOTM (favourites of the month-keeping it simple) for June.
What are you loving?




12 comments:

  1. Love that your starting this series!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! I love to share what I am loving!

      Delete
  2. I have never worn a bodysuit but I can see the appeal! Other than maybe it might make it more difficult to go to the bathroom... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought it might cause some complications there as well, but there are two little snaps so it really is no extra time :)

      Delete
  3. I found interesting the first book. When I run out the one that I'm reading now , maybe I bought it.
    I read books to improve my English , and now I read your blog haha.
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cool, Laura! Good for you to learn another language! I highly recommend You are a Badass. I cannot say enough good things about it!
      Thank you for the nice comment! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm also all about podcasts! My favorite one is #HisAndHerPodcast by The Skinny Confidential!

    Also, that lens looks amazing! I don't own any 35mm lenses and perhaps it does make sense to try!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to listen to that Podcast! Thank you for sharing your Podcast recommendation, Katya!
      And yes! If you can get your hands on the Sigma 35mm, grab it and run! I absolutely love it! I use it for everything :)
      PS. Your name is so pretty, haha! :)

      Delete
  5. Keep up the good work. Worth reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help




    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete