Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Manitoba Treasures.

Since my brother and his family got here last Saturday, we have been non-stop (in the best way possible)!


We ventured down to Souris (one of my favourite spots to visit), we have discovered more nooks and crannies of Brandon and we have been enjoying our life in the little town we live in a lot more.



This past Saturday, we squished into the car with family, picked up some extended family along the way, and headed up to the beautifully breathtaking Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park! 



I could not believe my eyes. It was like we weren't in Manitoba anymore. There was a LAKE! And it was actually clear! It was just so magnificent! 



I will let the photos explain how gorgeous this place was and what an awesome day we all had :)
















My brother took this funky photo. 
It's 'breaking' photography rules but it really captures how awesome of a day it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment