Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday's Experiment: Egg Muffins.

I am a breakfast food enthusiast. I LOVE it! So when I found this recipe where veggies are involved, I went straight to the grocery store and hit the aisles. 
These are egg muffins . If you do not like eggs, this may not be the best recipe for you, but you should give it a try anyway! They are so easy to make and are such a nice quick meal for in the morning and you are getting some veggies in you, as well!
I only used corn and shredded some carrots but you can add whatever you like. It's essentially an omelette in muffin form - so it's cooler.










Let me know if you give this a try or share with me what your favourite breakfast food/ meal is.
I would love to know!

Take care :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, those look great. ^^
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/snap-narrative-14646383

    ReplyDelete