Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Mornings.

"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he pray."
Mark 1:35






Mornings are such a magical time. They are your "clean slate".
If you have read my list gratitude, then you will know that mornings are mean something extra special to me. They are a time to prepare yourself for the day ahead. I love to start my mornings as early as my body will allow – normally before the sun rises. I love sleep but I just get too excited to get out of bed and start my day!

This year, I have finally nailed my morning routine. It starts with a hot cup of peppermint tea, my Bible and my journal. There is nothing better than waking up before the sun, reading God’s word, and taking time to express gratitude and to reflect. It's such a wonderful time and starts my day off with so much joy!


If you are not a morning person, try to find something worth getting up 20 minutes, 10 minutes, even 5 minutes earlier for. 
Make time in the morning for something that brings you joy :)



*I accidentally deleted this post and to recover has been a hassle (I have no patience), so I decided to just start from scratch. 
Technology and I are not the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment