Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Beautiful.

Good morning, friends!


"A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. 
When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment we start acting like life is a blessing I assure you it will start to feel like one".

- Unknown

Start each morning with a positive thought. 
Maybe you think about pouring that first cup of freshly brewed coffee (tea for me!) or what you want to accomplish that day. Then proceed to get out of bed, put on your comfiest sweats, and start your day :)

And for many of you, including myself, I know that when you look open the curtains or pull up your blinds, you will see the dreaded "s"-word everywhere. So, I suggest grabbing your favourite fruits, some OJ and yogurt, blending them all together, closing your eyes, and taking a sip of Spring!

Enjoy your Monday, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment