Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Stop Waiting.

Hi.
My name is Charlotte and I am a procrastinator. 

I like to think of myself as an organized, optimistic and "go-get'er" kind of gal, but I have recently noticed my lack of enthusiasm these days. There are so many things that I want to do, like take more photography courses, go back to university, get serious about yoga... the list never ends. My issue isn't a lack of ideas but it's the delivery of the ideas and the follow through.
I get excited about starting new activities in life, especially gathering all of the supplies (and beyond) that will help keep me organized and on top of everything. It's when the going-gets-tough that I am no longer interested and really lose all confidence in myself. 
I promised myself that this year was going to be different and so far, I haven't let myself down! It has been a slow start and we are almost into April (yay!) so that means that I need to up my game. I need to take every opportunity that is put in front of me or I need to make opportunities for myself. 

2015 is the year of determination and crossing those finish lines, friends!

 "Stop waiting for Friday, 
for summer,
for someone to fall in love with you,
for life. 
Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now!"
- Unknown 



  What is something that you have always wanted to do but have pushed off doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment