Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Megan + Bryan | Halls Harbour, NS.

Halls Harbour, NS.
It may be the most beautiful spot in the Annapolis Valley and the perfect spot for Megan and Bryan's engagement shoot! 
When Megan messaged me a few months back to shoot her wedding next year, I was elated! 
Seeing that she had not had any engagement photos done, we thought it only necessary to get some done! So, during my time in the East, I got to head over to one of my favourite spots in Nova Scotia/ the Valley and capture some pretty sweet moments between these lovebirds. :)
I could not have asked for a better couple to shoot my first engagement with! 
Here are just a few shots from the gorgeous day that we were given.























"You are pretty much my most favourite 
of all time
in the history
of ever."

- Unknown -


No comments:

Post a Comment