Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Rooted.

Unlike a lot of Christians, I was not brought up with the Lord on a daily or even weekly basis.
I had never read the Bible, church was a once in a blue-moon thing, and the topic of Christ was never a suppertime conversation.
It is not that my parents do not believe, but I think it may be due to the fact that they themselves were never rooted in the love of Christ. 
So how could they pass on a love that did not exist for them?
But, here I am, a twenty-five year old woman who planted her own roots in love for the Lord! 
This is not me trying to push my religion or faith on to you.
 This is me telling you that it is never too late to plant your roots into something that you love!

What is something that you want to plant your roots in?


"I pray
that you, 
being rooted and established
in love
may have power together with
all the Lord's people to grasp
how wide and how long
and how deep 
is the love of Christ.."

- Ephesians 3:17-19 -

2 comments:

  1. What an immense blessing that you have that love of Christ! You're so right: it is never too late. That's a great reminder to me not to give up praying for friends that have yet to come to Christ. God is still in the business of changing hearts, changing lives :) Thanks for sharing this. I love the verse, as well. I am convinced I will never truly know the power of God's love until heaven. I simply can't humanly comprehend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thrilled that this was a reminder for you, Erin! It is beautiful how much love you have for God. Blessings!

      Delete