Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Admire.

Happy Wednesday, friends!

It was almost 2 years ago that I dipped my toes into yoga. 
My first experience was amazing! It was difficult but encouraging. For some reason though, it did not keep me going on a steady track. I continued practicing yoga in the comfort of my own home off and on from that time but I still wasn't "erking" to get on my mat.
Then, at the beginning of this year, I decided it was about time that I changed my life-style. I started doing POP Pilates (by Cassey Ho) and then once I was dedicated to that (three months strong!) I just popped "yoga" into the YouTube search engine and I found what I needed!
A thirty-day yoga challenge that would ease me back into the practice and also teach me new things about yoga and also myself each and every day! Since starting the challenge (Day 21 and going strong!), I have thought (pretty much) about nothing else! All I want to do is roll out my mat and enter my space of serenity. 
Yoga has done wonders for me, inside and out. I am thinking more clearly, I have learned to use my breath, I am happy and more alive!
It has truly changed my life for the best :)

What is something that has changed your life recently?
"Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, mirror what you admire." 
- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment