Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Do you believe in magic?


 "You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic." 

- From Alice in Wonderland
Photo Credit: Mark Buckle :)


Believing in "magic", to me, is believing in God. When I have a problem, He is who I look to for help. He does not solve every problem but it is not his job to do so. He is there to guide you in the right direction. And you do not need to believe in God, but I do think that it is important to believe in someone. Believing in someone (or something) gives people the chance to lift some of the stress in their lives and hand it to someone who will graciously take it off of your shoulders. 

If you do not believe in God, who or what do you believe in and why? 
Or, does magic stand for something different in your life? 

I hope you are all having a magical week!



No comments:

Post a Comment